Here SA members share their experience, strength and hope in the form of the stories of their recovery. There are as many different acting out histories as there are members of SA so please don’t be put off if you don’t find a direct correspondence with your own patterns of behaviour.
In SA we identify lust as the common denominator in each of our stories and hold to our belief that sexual sobriety includes progressive victory over lust, in whatever form it seeks to express itself.
- MP3 Recordings
- ‘Something was wrong’
- All that glitters is not gold – Crossdressing and Masturbation
- The Rewards of Patience – Getting sober from lust
- Yet Strangely Content -Sexual addiction
- Hope from the Ashes – Masturbation, pornography and prostitution
- Progressive Illness, Surrender and Recovery – Sexual obsession
- ‘Lust was my problem’
- Stories from the SA international newsletter, Essay
- Stories from SA European and Middle East Region website